Replacement for Asus 13NR09F0T02011 Laptop GPU Cooling Fan
- In Stock
- 6 months from the receipt date
- Accept payment via PayPal
- Worldwide free shipping
|4 wires 4 pins
|6 months from the receipt date
Please compare our Asus 13NR09F0T02011 GPU fan's images with your old part before purchasing this fan from us.
How to clean Asus 13NR09F0T02011 laptop GPU fan?
The laptops can suck up lots of dust. And because laptop is packed together so tightly, the dust is even more dangerous. When the cooling fans have to run constantly, it's just a matter of time before the machine start to overheat. When that happens, it may lock up. It may damage system components. So you need clean the laptop cpu fan regularly. If your laptop continues to overheat after cleaning the fan, consider replace a new cooling fan.
- Shut down the laptop, unplug the power source and remove the battery.
- Remove the screws and place them in a plastic bag. Unscrew that panel and remove it. You should see the fan right underneath.
- Remove the screws to the Asus 13NR09F0T02011 fan. Use the cotton balls and cotton swabs to very carefully wipe any dirt, dust or debris from the fan blades. A clean, soft paintbrush also works well to wipe away dust and dirt build-up.
- Turn the laptop over to allow any loose debris to fall out.
- After you've blown out all the dust, replace the access panel and battery, then power up the system.
- Tuf Gaming F15 Fx507z
- Tuf Gaming F15 Fa507r